Friday, December 08, 2006

 

[Guild Wars Article] The SCRIBE - Chapter 3 -December 7, 2006

Learn from GuildWars Gold & Buy Guild Wars gold from Guild Wars Gold


Random Acts of Kindness


Once again, I would like to share the names of a few notable citizens encountered during my travels. They proved to be both kind and generous to their fellow citizens in guild wars world, and surely deserve to be called out.

In the dark and brooding shadows of the Gate of Torment of world Guild Wars, both Drake Iron Heart and Elena Konno aided newcomers to that forsaken outpost by directing them to the Xunlai Agent in Guild Wars. Their kindness toward those in need shone out even more brightly amongst the evil and corruption of that dour region in GuildWars.

While I was aiding the Sunspears in Yohlon Haven of GuildWars game, Mala Nightshade was kind enough to explain the Lightbringer title to a confused Ranger. The Ranger promptly set out for the Chantry of Secrets, to see for herself what all the fuss was about. I also made a quick stop in the Kodash Bazaar where Pariah Hellfire gave away at least a dozen items to anyone who needed them.

Finally, I was fortunate enough to return to my home in the Shing Jea Monastery for a few days, and within that time I was once again amazed at the good will within the sacred walls in game Guild Wars. A particularly sharp looking Assassin known only as Prepare To Dance was aiding a newcomer to the Monastery on his first few tasks. Perhaps inspired by the helpful Assassin's name, Guild Wars Mythology Summoner took the time to teach a newly-arrived student how to dance! Before I even finished recording that kind Ritualist's good deed in my scroll, Shadow Dragon V I I gave Guild Wars gold to a student wishing to purchase a storage account from the local Xunlai Agent.

Thank you all for your acts of good will in this dark Guild Wars time.

Comments: Post a Comment



Back to GuildWars Gold home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?